Scratched my screen :(

kparks

Reaction score
acousticshade said:
Glass is glass. Sure gorilla glass is a bit more durable, but it will still scratch just like regular corning glass. Dirt & sand are the biggest culprits.

Rezound does not have gorilla glass!

mike7728

Reaction score
gerrya said:
Is it possible to leave the back off? Arent the antennas in the back cover?

U have to use the extended battery cover,u have to leave the defender back case off,then wrap the silicone with screen protector on

Xander Crews

Reaction score
mike7728 said:
U have to use the extended battery cover,u have to leave the defender back case off,then wrap the silicone with screen protector on
I wouldn't use the screen protector that comes with the otterbox. I've heard dust can get under it and since it doesn't stick to the screen, it isn't quite as responsive to touch. I'm going to get one, but I am going to use my skinomi screen protector and remove the otterbox one.

Sent from my HTC Android Rezound using Forum Runner.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had my phone naked in my garage for the first few weeks of owner ship and I scratched it with my thumb. I have a small light "arc" from where I slide the unlock. I remember doing it one day, I had some dust on my screen that had metal in it I guess.

I put a self healing protector on it and its invisible now, it is the same thing as a ZAGG. BTW I got the screen on Ebay for about $3 shipped! (How can they even do that?)
It was sand in the dust that scratched your screen.