SC CARD settings -- Galaxy S4

rap2jr4

Reaction score
I am having trouble making my SD card the default location for downloads.How do I move saved items on my device to the SD card? The device memory is almost full while the SD card has almost nothing. Galaxy S4

Last edited:

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Being able to save directly to the SD card is app specific. If there is not option for it in the app, you won't be able to do it.

As for moving media the file manager should be able to take photos, most music and videos and move them. If you have problems getting that going there is an app called WiFi File Manger that will help or possibly directly connecting to a PC.

P

promo87

I am having trouble making my SD card the default location for downloads.How do I move saved items on my device to the SD card? The device memory is almost full while the SD card has almost nothing. Galaxy S4
Try going to the FIle Manager>Sdcard0>Downloads copy all the content over the download folder and paste it over to the External SD Card, that's all it will move all the content to the SD card and your device memory will be freed up simple as it's I wonder what's making you confused ?