sbf question

markied85

Reaction score
hello all. I'm not asking anyone to post it, because i know that's against the rules, but i was just looking for some guidance. I know how to SBF, i've done it a few times when the OTA's have come out, but i'm on Rubix 1.9.7 and lets say I want to go back to stock 2.3.340, which sbf file do i need? Is the system-only file that was used for people to go from 320 to 340? I dont see a full 340 sbf anywhere on the net.

if you can point me to the right sbf type, i'll find the file on my own.

EDIT: I found maderstcok. Am i headed in the right direction? I also have thegift2.

Last edited:

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if u can still boot, use maderstcok. and thegift2 is 2.3.15 which is 2.2

if you need to sbf, its something like happyholidays (2.3.32) then the patches from MDW to get back to .34

OP
M

markied85

Reaction score
Thanks... yes I can still boot and the phone works fine, i might be giving my phone to a friend and they prefer stock phones.

Thanks for your help!

mcp770

Reaction score
Yea maderstock340.zip does a great job. No real sbf option other than the 320 full sbf then the 340 system only over the top. Then you have to flash baseband, kernel, bootloader seperately. Pain in the butt compared to the simple zip method if you have a phone that boots its the only way to go.