Update Question

mcp770

Reaction score
I'm on the .320 TBH leak and was wondering what I need to do when the DX update is released. Will I be able to flash back off rubix to the stock 320 and do an ota or will I need to SBF back to 320 and do ota? Or neither and wait for the new SBF? 320 was my first leak trial and sorry for the newb questions but I'm learning and I trust the Rubix crowd.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I'm on the .320 TBH leak and was wondering what I need to do when the DX update is released. Will I be able to flash back off rubix to the stock 320 and do an ota or will I need to SBF back to 320 and do ota? Or neither and wait for the new SBF? 320 was my first leak trial and sorry for the newb questions but I'm learning and I trust the Rubix crowd.

Considering the update is actually to go from 2.3.15 to 2.3.340, you'll be completely reliant on TBH to update you to 2.3.340, as you are on 2.3.320, a never released version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I'd imagine the process is similar to how you installed the leak
just something to keep in mind, p3droid said tranquility 3.5.1 is running .340....he just set the build prop to .320 until it was announced.
Twitter
either way, i would bet we seen an upgrade path pretty quickly...especially since it's already out there.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Sweet, at least then I can get back to ota land.

How did you get that from my response? You can't ota. Let me state it another way:

You put all your trust in TBH, so the only way you get to move forward is if they can do it for you, because Moto/VZW will never update your version since it never existed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App