SBF Files

ThaUrbanMyth

Reaction score
Hey everyone, sorry new to posting... not new to the forums. I usually don't register onto forums until i can't find information i need. Anyway, I had a droid pro which was an awesome phone but the screen was too small and i ditched it and switched to the Motorola DROID X2. The thing is gorgeous. Anyway, I want to root the phone, but I can't find any of the SBF files for it. I used my last exchange by switching to the Droid X2 so I basically don't wanna root my phone until I know I can un-do any thing I do to it. Any word on these files being released? How long does it usually take before SBF files are leaked? Thanks in advance!

psychotic_penguin

Reaction score
There isn't one available yet, rooting with Gingerbreak worked for me. One thing make sure you only freeze any apps with TiBu and don't removed them to be safe.

Last edited:
OP
T

ThaUrbanMyth

Reaction score
For sure. I know a lot of people have had success with gingerbreak but im too paranoid I guess haha. And yah I know people are real itchy to delete bloatware but you never know when you need therefore stuff back. Im hoping we get the SBF soon

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums