SBF BEfore install?

araldo

Reaction score
Im running Darkslide v4.2 but I want to install Liberty 1.5. Should I SBF before I install or does it not matter?

Dustin.

Reaction score
You will need to wipe data and wipe cache prior to installing ANY version of Liberty unless stated otherwise.

1. Boot into Bootstrapper
2. Wipe Data
3. Wipe Cache
4. Mount Data
5. Mount System
6. Install from SD
7. Choose .zip
8. LibertyX1.5.zip
9. Yes
*Let installation run its course*
10. Reboot

OP
A

araldo

Reaction score
That doesnt say anything about if Im running another ROM.

OP
A

araldo

Reaction score
So I need to mount and all that? I already installed per the instructions in the Main thread. Should I reinstall using what Dustin Said?

Shadows9909

Reaction score
If you followed the instructions in the main thread and you are up and running you should be fine :D don't think that mounting is necessary... never heard of having to do that.. I didn't and its fine for me..

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
A

araldo

Reaction score
yea everything seems to be working well without the mounting. Does it take a long time to install themes from the toolbox because it has been going for 15+ min.

Shadows9909

Reaction score
Well that is very well within the limits of normal... especially if the theme you are downloading is a rather large file... depending on your connection and the particular theme you are downloading it could take a while.

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
A

araldo

Reaction score
ok just checking, thanks for the help everyone. looking forward to testing this rom.