saving to SD card.

Inkedforlife

Reaction score
I have a htc droid eris. How do i save to the sd card. And can i sabe apps to the card?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You can save apk's to the sdcard, but you cannot install apps to run from the sdcard (if that's what your getting at).

If that is not what your referring to, What do you want to save to the sdcard?

FastKatt

Reaction score
I've been having a problem updating apps that are saved to my SD Card... I have to uninstall them or move then to the phone memory to update them.
Anyone else having this I issue?

Droid Does, Tapatalk!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you save widgets to sd cards? Like a clock widget? Or facebook and weather widgets?
Widgets, and anything that is needed immediately on startup, should not be moved to the SD card.

Shadyw

Reaction score
I've been having a problem updating apps that are saved to my SD Card... I have to uninstall them or move then to the phone memory to update them.
Anyone else having this I issue?

Droid Does, Tapatalk!
Yes, I have been having this problem on my DROID 1 since I think the FRG83D upgrade we received. But I'm not sure as my wife has a DROID 1 also and we have had no problem with her updates. Identical phones and OS etc. but different apps. In fact mine is loaded up with apps :icon_eek:, but I show 31% left on internal memory and 57% on SD card. Gets to be a real pain to uninstall and then put the icons back on where I like them. I was debating on taking it over to the Verizo store, but nt sure they could help. Any other info here would be good. Androis Ver 2.2.1, Build#FRG83D. I'm native and not rooted.