Sapphire?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can have speed and stability in a rom and also have features. I might try this rom though with handcent and I will install a themed dialer patch and I will modify the black bar myself.

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
/me grabs tar and sends cvpcs off for feathers

j/k

It's all about our philosophy, we choose to do as few things as possible, taking what we feel are the most important modifications out of all there are out there plus what we do ourselves. We write all of our changes from scratch, even if they are implemented elsewhere, and we only add in what we feel is important.

Our approach is and will always be from the angle of "less is more" and for some that isn't good enough, and that's ok, but for many it's exactly what they want. :)

hope you enjoy the rom if you choose to come back to it.

F

Frik own a Stik

Well please note that the roms are being made for multiple phones and arenot solely focused on Sapphire. Obsidian here I come :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Armyof2

Reaction score
Yeah Frik has it right there..not many roms span nearly as many devices and with the compatibility as far as theming goes it's pretty cool

maybbmay

Reaction score
I don't want features and pretty looks. I want stable and clean.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
/me grabs tar and sends cvpcs off for feathers

j/k

It's all about our philosophy, we choose to do as few things as possible, taking what we feel are the most important modifications out of all there are out there plus what we do ourselves. We write all of our changes from scratch, even if they are implemented elsewhere, and we only add in what we feel is important.

Our approach is and will always be from the angle of "less is more" and for some that isn't good enough, and that's ok, but for many it's exactly what they want. :)

hope you enjoy the rom if you choose to come back to it.

Thank you for the response. Sorry for giving you guys such a hard time. The performance with this rom is great and I will be coming back soon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

charrod796

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying, Snif :)

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

kevev99

Reaction score
I'm all about stable and fast, not to mention battery life. I get all that with sapphire. Things with 2.0.0 are so much better and more smooth than 1.1.1.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Stelv,

You haven't given anyone a hard time here, you have an opinion and asked. You also received an answer :)

What most love about CCRoms is exactly this - they are fast and stable across more than one platform. Within our own sub-community we have plenty of themers, etc. to add to the experience should you want more than the base ROM.

If anything, bring on some of your designer capabilities to add to other's already here, it is addicting :yahoo:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have given sapphire another chance. It performs well and there are a lot of themes now. I do have ideas for my own theme but need to do some more research. I do not know XML at all and do not have a pc computer.