Samsung's 'Premium Suite' for the SGS3 Video Part II is Released

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;o7SEBepku-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o7SEBepku-4[/video]​

Last week we shared a video with you guys that demoed several of Samsung's new "Premium Suite" features for their Galaxy S III update. Late yesterday they shared another one, which shows off several more cool features. Here's a quick breakdown of many things you will see in the video above:
Powerful Multimedia

(1) Paper Artist: You can make a picture like a pop artist! Change the moods of your pictures whenever you want!

(2) Camera, Low Light Shot: It’s always tough to take pictures in dark places. So the GALAXY S III with Premium Suite has a Low-Light-Shot function. Get your hands on one and check out the difference!

(3) Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.

New Features & Better Accessibility

(1) Easy Mode: For first-time smartphone users and/or those who are really really, well, lazy. This function helps you set up the most five frequently used widgets on the home screen, so you don’t have to be tired of looking everywhere to find those apps.

(2) Sound Balance: You can adjust the balance of volume one each side of earphones.

(3) Setup Wizard: After turning on your cell phone, you can see the accessibility menu right away on the screen.

(4) Camera Easy Snap: With ‘talk back’ and ‘face detection’ on your settings menu, the GALAXY S III tells you how many faces it can detect on the camera preview.

Samsung Tomorrow covered some of the main features that were added with the Premium Suite upgrade for GALAXY S Ⅲ. Which did you like most? We hope these innovative and convenient functions help you better enjoy your SMART life!

This "sequel" seems to show off a few cooler features than the first one. What do you guys think?

Source: SamsungTomorrow

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Whats astonishing is that most of it is useless. The low light camera is so far in parts 1 and 2 the only good thing and I'll believe it works that great when I see it in person.

jspradling7

Reaction score
(3) Camera, Best Face: The problem with group pictures? Somebody always, ALWAYS blinks. Well, Best Face is your solution to that. Best Face takes 5 consecutive pictures and lets you choose the best face for each person among those shots.

I like that. If it works well that is. If it looks like a bad photoshop job it will be useless.

Tonik

Reaction score
I just wish it was available to try. So many good things but vaporware until I can install this on my S3.

Head down to the VZ store, it is all already on the Note 2, you can play with it there.