Samsung Z-Fold 4/ Z Flip 4

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
After my screen protector on my Z Flip 3 started coming off after only 9 months, I won't be getting another Flip until they fix that problem. The shame of it is I really loved the phone. I really loved the form factor. The smaller phone was so nice. The battery I could live with and the performance was outstanding. It's just the screen, they haven't nailed the construction yet.

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Have my order in, supposed to be in on the 26th. Hoping for sooner, we shall see.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Some first impressions.
"I've been away from Samsung for about 8 months now with a Pixel 6 Pro. This is also the 1st foldable phone I've ever had, still have the LG 60 Dual Screen but this seems much better. Turning the screen on there's two things that blow the Pixel out of the water, the brightness and the over all picture quality. Those were the first two things that really stuck out in my mind. Also restored apps and data from my Note 20 Ultra, everything went fine with that, the only glitch was that the inside screen was unresponsive for several minutes. Don't know if I tapped something I shouldn't but it all worked fine in the end. Had me worried but if finally came around. My Pixel get awesome battery and hoping the F4 will blow it out of the water just like the screens." Still just setting up and trying to learn the ins and outs of the phone. Have a Supcase coming tomorrow with a holster and will be using it as a daily driver soon.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Some first impressions.
"I've been away from Samsung for about 8 months now with a Pixel 6 Pro. This is also the 1st foldable phone I've ever had, still have the LG 60 Dual Screen but this seems much better. Turning the screen on there's two things that blow the Pixel out of the water, the brightness and the over all picture quality. Those were the first two things that really stuck out in my mind. Also restored apps and data from my Note 20 Ultra, everything went fine with that, the only glitch was that the inside screen was unresponsive for several minutes. Don't know if I tapped something I shouldn't but it all worked fine in the end. Had me worried but if finally came around. My Pixel get awesome battery and hoping the F4 will blow it out of the water just like the screens." Still just setting up and trying to learn the ins and outs of the phone. Have a Supcase coming tomorrow with a holster and will be using it as a daily driver soon.
Awesome my friend ..I'm looking forward to you using it daily ...there are a few good tips video but I'm sure you will find plenty on your own ...

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Awesome my friend ..I'm looking forward to you using it daily ...there are a few good tips video but I'm sure you will find plenty on your own ...
As I said I restored data and apps from my Note 20, kept getting screen freezes so did a FDR and am in the process of starting from scratch. I never move data from one phone to the other and doing it this time cast me several hours. Lesson learned.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
As I said I restored data and apps from my Note 20, kept getting screen freezes so did a FDR and am in the process of starting from scratch. I never move data from one phone to the other and doing it this time cast me several hours. Lesson learned.
I've always used smart switch with my Samsung phones I have never had any issues with the screen being on unresponsive but maybe like you said it was a glitch... Nothing wrong with having a nice fresh install especially on the new fold I hope you enjoy it...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Got set up last night
940e36900aeea91aca63a14c9dabbbae.jpg
0acded877f3fcfd1b74d06d1562ffe9c.jpg
fda1291b4ade5e81f26edc976ad727c1.jpg
6419b6e9f7609edc684015077c00d0b7.jpg