Samsung Supposedly Considering Those Slick Avengers Themed Galaxy S6 Edge Variants

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-small.jpg

Do you guys remember that sweet Iron Man themed Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge mockup image that @Jeffrey shared with us about 10 days ago? Well, the artist actually cooked up an entire line of Avengers themed Galaxy S6 Edge mock renders, and not only do they look phenomenal, but they may have attracted the attention of an executive at Samsung. Supposedly, Samsung is now mulling over an Avengers themed Galaxy S6 Edge team-up with Marvel.

To be honest, we are a bit skeptical of this rumor. Furthermore, even if this deal comes about, Samsung will have a hard time recreating devices like these. More than likely any Avengers themed phones will simply have a fancy Avengers logo slapped on the back with some Avengers themed wallpapers installed and then pushed out the door. More than likely it's just wishful thinking from blog watchers spurring this rumor.

Still, we have to agree that Samsung should do this! These Avengers themed Galaxy S6 Edge models would sell like wild-fire, and could be considered collectible items too. Be sure to check out the other Avengers themed smartphone images we included in the thread below.

Source: Phandroid

Last edited:
OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are the rest of those awesome Avengers themed Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge fan renders:

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-1.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-2.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-3.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-4.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-5.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-6.jpg

avengers-galaxy-s6-edge-lineup-7.jpg

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I do hope they do the red one..

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like all of these!

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Not much of a Samsung fan but if this is true then this is SWEET!!!!! :D

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
LOL, I could have done this with my Moto X with Moto Maker. If I wanted the Iron Man edition, I would get the red back, with gold accents, white front. I would have it signed on the back, "Avengers Edition", and I would put the coolest Iron Man wallpaper I could find, highlighting the Arc Reactor.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I would hope this is not just wishful thinking because a lot of those are great looking. I just can't see this happening with the glass back. It would seem like it would be a costly endeavor.

I like the Orange.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Pretty damn cool if it happens.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Even if they were to make them skins where you can buy and install, that would look cool. Because 2 years is a long time to be stuck with an iron man or black widow phone. Reminds me of the old droid star wars edition.
Motorola-Droid-R2D2.jpg

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
omg I want the Iron Man one!!!....where??...how???...

hradek422

Reaction score
Even if they were to make them skins where you can buy and install, that would look cool. Because 2 years is a long time to be stuck with an iron man or black widow phone. Reminds me of the old droid star wars edition.
Motorola-Droid-R2D2.jpg

I totally had this phone for a while. It was so cool until it died.

Side-note: In addition to Samsung striking a deal with Disney/Marvel to be the official mobile device of Marvel, and make these phones happen.... they should ALSO ditch S-Voice, redesign it to be better than Cortana (because let's be honest, as far as usability is concerned, Cortana wins), and give birth to J.A.R.V.I.S.

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I totally had this phone for a while. It was so cool until it died.

Side-note: In addition to Samsung striking a deal with Disney/Marvel to be the official mobile device of Marvel, and make these phones happen.... they should ALSO ditch S-Voice, redesign it to be better than Cortana (because let's be honest, as far as usability is concerned, Cortana wins), and give birth to J.A.R.V.I.S.
yes! Ironman phone WITH J.A.R.V.I.S!!...Name the price I'd pay it!