Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Well it's been no secret that the S4 Mini was coming out, we just never heard anything 'official', now we have. The little brother to the S4 will sport:

The Galaxy S4 Mini sports a smaller 4.3-inch qHD display (540x960 pixels) display than its bigger brother, contains 8GB of internal storage space, and packs a dual-core processor clocked.

Also, Samsung has also replaced the 13-megapixel camera from its flagship Galaxy S4 phone with an 8-megapixel camera in this brand-new handset.

Via: Samsung officially unveils the Galaxy S4 Mini | Galaxy S4 Mini news | Android | Pocket Gamer

WestOkid

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean. The picture is just showing 2 different colors of the mini. There's no reference point other than the fact that it has a 4.3 inch screen with little bezel. That would mean it is much smaller than standard S4.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Not sure what you mean. The picture is just showing 2 different colors of the mini. There's no reference point other than the fact that it has a 4.3 inch screen with little bezel. That would mean it is much smaller than standard S4.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's my opinion compared to the regular S4...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
The specs are more than sufficient for most phones. But, holy cow Samsung, do you have to cut corners so much that you only put in 8gigs of internal storage?

I will simply not buy another phone with less than 32gigs internal storage, unless it has 2 SD cards. We SOOOOO desperately need a built-to-order supplier so people can pay for the specs they value.