Galaxy S4 Mini, Active and Mega 6.3 Maybe Coming to AT&T Soon; Pic of 'Active' Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galxy-S4-Active-ATT-soon.jpg

First, the pic above is supposedly a leaked press pic for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Active smartphone. For weeks we have seen the device in the news along with it's siblings the S4 Mini and the S4 Mega 6.3. We have new intel on all three of the devices on top of the leaked pic. Here's a quote with the details,

The Unlockr / EVleaks reports that AT&T’s Galaxy S4 Active has the model number SGH-i537, and it should be accompanied later this year by the following smartphones: SGH-i527 “Melius” (Galaxy Mega 6.3), SGH-i257 “Serrano” (Galaxy S4 Mini), SGH-i217 “Zest”, and SM-G730A “Golden” (Galaxy S III Mini).

That’s a consistent list of upcoming Samsung handsets. But AT&T and the South Korean company have always been good friends, so it makes perfect sense for the second largest US carrier to offer lots of Samsung-made phones.

Back to the Galaxy S4 Active, this will feature a 5 inch Full HD display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, quad-core 1.9GHz Snapdragon 600 processor, 2,600 mAh battery, and a waterproof case. Samsung should announce its international variant on June 20, when the Galaxy S4 Zoom is also expected to be unveiled.

As you can see, everything is falling into place for a plethora of new devices from Sammy. We will keep you apprised when any new or more official info hits.

Source: UnWiredView