Samsung Note 8 Dummy Leaks Online!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
crop-jpg.77768

We are mere days from the official announcement of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 yet we know pretty much everything there is to know about the device at this point. You could say that the design of the much anticipated device has been confirmed once and for all by some photos that hit the web earlier today. Someone got their hands on a dummy unit which shows the rectangular design we expect to see. The dual lens camera and poorly placed fingerprint scanner is quite clear here as well. With the announcement closing in this is certainly not the last we will hear about the Note 8 leading up to the event. Keep it locked in right here for the latest Note 8 news.

via SlashLeaks

Attachments

• crop.jpg
    crop.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 3,515

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Meh... looks like pretty much every phone out there now. I mean, once the bezels are gone, how much different CAN they look, really?

Issemann

Reaction score
Meh... looks like pretty much every phone out there now. I mean, once the bezels are gone, how much different CAN they look, really?
True, but my Note 7 was the best device I've ever used - even if it was only for a few months. I would really love to see the Note 7 form factor with upgraded specs (e.g. Bluetooth 5.0) and infinity display.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I'm not saying Sammy Note fans shouldn't be excited... just that pretty soon we are just going to have thin glass candy bars that all look the same with different logos on the back.

shockracer

Reaction score
Do to the print sensor we will most likely be waiting for the N9. Maybe by then 5G will be available and the sensor will be in a more sensible spot.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Exaggerating a bit of course. No one has those sexy curved edges.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
Well, i'm glad to see the word "Dummy" in the N8 latest leak. It confirms my suspicions.Hahaha.:p:p:p