Samsung Makes the March 14th Launch Date of the Galaxy S4 Official

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sgs4-launch-mar-14.jpg

Samsung just shared that their Unpacked event will be on March 14th. Although they "obviously" didn't share what they are launching, (hint, hint) it is more than likely going to be the Samsung Galaxy S IV launch. This basically confirms previous rumors that the device would be officially unveiled on that date. Mark the date on your calendar and stay tuned with us because we will be bringing you the details as soon as they hit.

Source: Twitter - Samsung

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Gotta give you a hard time about this post DGStorm. Did you even look at the picture that you posted? or was it auto attached?

"They OBVIOUSLY didn't share what they are launching"...
On the contrary, I would say they DID OBVIOUSLY share what they are launching.
"Come Meet The New Galaxy"
"Get ready *4* the show"

I'd say that's BLATANTLY obvious. ;)

Love ya man (in that manly kind of guy way)

jseah

Reaction score
There was also a news article that said that the head of Samsung's mobile division, JK Shin said in a press conference at the Mobile World Congress that they are going to announce the S4 in the US. He mentioned that the US carriers has been lobbying them to introduce it in the US, and he also pointed out that the S3 was announced in London, the S2 was announced in Barcelona, and the original Galaxy S was announced at CTIA.

MacLeod

Reaction score
So why are all these things announced everywhere But their biggest market? It also seems that some US models aren't as good as others as in the US vs the international version of the GS3.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta give you a hard time about this post DGStorm. Did you even look at the picture that you posted? or was it auto attached?

"They OBVIOUSLY didn't share what they are launching"...
On the contrary, I would say they DID OBVIOUSLY share what they are launching.
"Come Meet The New Galaxy"
"Get ready *4* the show"

I'd say that's BLATANTLY obvious. ;)

Love ya man (in that manly kind of guy way)

I forgot to put that statement in quotes and italics. It was meant to be sarcastic, because they so thinly veiled their hints. LOL! Thanks for the heads-up brutha! I'll go edit it now to be a bit more clear. :)