Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
milkvideo.jpg

If you own a recent Samsung phone, you're in for a treat. Milk Video, a new app that pulls in some of the best content from around the web into a beautiful, streamlined interface is now on the Play Store. It's hardly the only video app out there, but it sure is pretty.

Milk Video is the counterpart to the Milk Music song streaming service Samsung launched in March. The free video product, which features curated feeds and a strong social media component, makes it easy for users to find and share videos that are popular online.

Last edited:
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
milkvideo2.jpg
milkvideo3.jpg
milkvideo4.jpg

Description:

Milk Video™ lets you discover and share the most talked about videos, in a beautiful, streamlined experience.

Better Viewing Experience

The elegant, simple design makes discovery faster than ever. We’re cutting through the endless sea of online video to deliver the freshest, most interesting videos on the web. And with quick, intuitive browsing and curated categories and feeds, Milk Video™ helps you find the videos that are trending now.

Personalized, Relevant, and Social

Milk Video™ serves up content that actually matters to you. Videos appear based on who you follow, and what you watch, star, and share -- so it gets smarter and more relevant the more you use it. And make your own statement by reposting and sharing the videos you love to your friends and followers.

Innovative Content Creators

Follow your favorite content brands to get the latest videos from VICE, Red Bull, Vevo, Funny or Die, College Humor, Tastemade, AwesomenessTV, Refinery29, GQ and more – as well as original series and exclusive content you won’t find anywhere else.

Grab it for your Galaxy Phone from the Google Play Store

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I like the Milk Music app and will be interested to try this one as well.

The only downfall is that you have to be in the U.S. to use it. That's the main reason Google Music has been my go to app. It works everywhere.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I really liked it as well when I originally gave it a test drive a few months ago. It never caught on with me simply because I'm a member of so many other music services....I couldn't justify adding another.

S5 tap'n