Samsung Galaxy S20 & Galaxy Fold 2 Teaser | UNPACKED 2020 Official Video HD!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
samsung_galaxy_s20_launch_teaser_leak_1-1.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S20 & Samsung Galaxy Fold 2 Official Teaser Commercial / Promotion Video in HD. Samsung Unpacked 2020 Official Video Teaser.

It’s been rumored for some time now that Samsung’s big Galaxy S20 (or Galaxy S11) launch will take place in mid-February but now, there’s a leaked teaser to seemingly confirm that news.
Knowing that these teasers are indeed official, it’s all but confirmed by Samsung directly that the Galaxy S20 launch will take place on February 11th. In the teaser, Samsung even hints at the big camera bump on the left side of its new flagship. What’s that other bump? It’s pretty clear that Samsung is hinting at the “compact square” that is its next foldable phone. The clamshell design is often called the “Galaxy Fold 2,” but probably has another name.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
They took a clue from Moto razr and made fold 2 fold the proper way, top to bottom not left to right. First fold was a flop.

Mystic202

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung A70
I wonder how much we'd be paying for smartphones in 2030...

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfolding into a long, slim profile will also be a fail.

I think the only thing that will be a success is a tri-fold design that can be both a normal phone display size when folded, and a normal tablet size 16:9 display when unfolded (~8-9" give or take).

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may go for this one with a trade in, if it has a flat screen. Depends on the value they give for the 10 plus. I'm leaning towards the standard S20. 6.2 inches is a great size IMO, and most of the specs line up with the next one up. That ultra is a bit much, and the price is.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Do you guys think it's worth upgrading from my current Galaxy S10?

I would personally hold off I like some of the upgrades I’m sure the cameras going to be better but if that’s not so important to you I would stick with the S 10

11 Max Pro

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to stick with my 10+. The 20's look nice but the prices are a bit much.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I think I'm going to stick with my 10+. The 20's look nice but the prices are a bit much.

Yeah agree... I saw my trade in of &700 for the Note .. plus $235 in credits is enticing but not still having to give them $700 plus taxes

Note10+

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah agree... I saw my trade in of &700 for the Note .. plus $235 in credits is enticing but not still having to give them $700 plus taxes

Note10+
Yeah, that ultra is super pricey. Who would have thought a phone would cost that much just a couple of years ago?

I think prices will drop after a bit, and there will be some good competition coming out.