Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Pricing Revealed in VZW Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung2.jpg

It looks like Verizon is valuing the newest Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 tablet just a bit on the high side. Supposedly, according to this leaked internal Verizon doc, the Galaxy Tab 7.7 will debut sometime between February and August, (that's a big window), for $499.99. That seems quite steep for a 7.7 inch tablet. Perhaps when the actual launch date gets close to fruition, they will reprice the product according to the prevailing market at the time. If not, then I suspect VZW will be sitting on a glut of practically unsellable tabs, considering that $500 dollar price-point will net folks a ton of other more powerful and larger tablets.

Thanks for the tip, Anonymous!

Source: AndroidTablets.net

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
It's doomed at that price.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
hmm 10" transformer for $400 or 7" galaxy for $500...tough choice! :crazy:

i wouldn't pay more then $200 for 7" tablet.

Dorian

Reaction score
When you actually look at that 7.7" HD SuperAMOLED+ screen, you'll literally throw your wallet at the nearest sales person. Promise. It's probably the best panel I've ever seen. Ever. On anything.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It better "transform into a freaking jet and fly me to my own private island" to get me to throw my wallet at a sales-person. A very impressive screen is important, but I am skeptical that this can find any success at that price point unless it did something no other tablet can do.

Dorian

Reaction score
It better "transform into a freaking jet and fly me to my own private island" to get me to throw my wallet at a sales-person. A very impressive screen is important, but I am skeptical that this can find any success at that price point unless it did something no other tablet can do.

For what I paid, $570, I feel I got a great tablet. The best panel on the planet, Exynos at 1.4GHz that I have not been able force a hiccup out of, SDXC support (I currently run a 64GB SanDisk microSD in it), surprisingly good sound quality, and 12hr+ battery life out a single charge. Between the Playbook (which I also currently have), the OG Transformer tablet (which I had for about 3-4 weeks)... I absolutely do not regret paying what I did for this tablet. The only thing I wish it were better at were speaker quality. The Playbook has amazing speakers, where the 7.7 has mediocre speaker quality at best.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
and Samsung wonders why their tablet sales are low.:blink: are you kidding me?