Samsung Galaxy S8 "Nation Wide Hands On" Event To Take Place In Korea As Early As April 18?

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s8-1.jpg

The Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus will be unveiled at an "unpacked" event on March 29th. A report received by sources of The Investor mention a "Nationwide Hands On Event" immediately following the announcement of the Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus. This is likely referring to the nation of South Korea the home of Samsung, however you may also see the devices in some retail stores quickly following the announcement. The report also suggest that Korea may see a ship date as early as April 18th which is a full 10 days prior to the expected ship date for the rest of the world which has been rumored to be April 28th. Samsung is expected to exceed the 400,000 pre-orders the received in the Note 7's 13-day preorder period.

via The Investor

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Is it just me or by the time this phone comes out the hype will be over with and people will be like "meh, give us the Note 8 already"....I mean we are still 8 days a way from the unveil, over a month a way from the supposed release date and we already know just about every little detail there is to know about this phone.

shockracer

Reaction score
I
Is it just me or by the time this phone comes out the hype will be over with and people will be like "meh, give us the Note 8 already"....I mean we are still 8 days a way from the unveil, over a month a way from the supposed release date and we already know just about every little detail there is to know about this phone.

I know I'm ready for the Note 8 already!