Samsung Galaxy S2 - Help!

HLP

Reaction score
Hello Guyz!

I am new to this forum, so I don't know whether this is the wite place to put this topic! :stupid:

I don't have WiFi or 3G in my Samsung Galaxy S2, can I know how to download all the files in my PC and then I can shift to my Mobile, is this possible?

Please also tell me all the supported games of Samsung Galaxy S2!

It would be great if I get the answers soon! dancedroid

Thanks!

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
This forum is for the upcoming SII on Verizon only, not whatever variant you have. However, if someone here can help you, that's awesome too. Good luck!

DoctorV

Reaction score
Hello Guyz!

I am new to this forum, so I don't know whether this is the wite place to put this topic! :stupid:

I don't have WiFi or 3G in my Samsung Galaxy S2, can I know how to download all the files in my PC and then I can shift to my Mobile, is this possible?

Please also tell me all the supported games of Samsung Galaxy S2!

It would be great if I get the answers soon! dancedroid

Thanks!

I have a bigger problem than you. I can't get a Galaxy S2 because it's not out for Verizon. I'd love to have your problem. I'm jealous. :icon_evil:

angelinaS31

Reaction score
Are you really owing an galaxy S II? Then how could you don't have this features in your phone.

electro_fryed

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely.

I use "My Phone Explorer" i download them to a folder in my PC, then move the files to your SD Card. use "my files" to Browse to, and view, and install them. Hope this helps.

PhotoMaster

Reaction score
This forum is for the upcoming SII on Verizon only, not whatever variant you have. However, if someone here can help you, that's awesome too. Good luck!

It's a shame that the forum says it's for Samsung Galaxy SII, and is listed under Android phones, yet somehow it is for Verizon only?? There should be options for those of us who managed to break away from Verizon.

TEXASMADE1978

Reaction score
It's a shame that the forum says it's for Samsung Galaxy SII, and is listed under Android phones, yet somehow it is for Verizon only?? There should be options for those of us who managed to break away from Verizon.

Agreed 100% PhotoMaster.. Maybe the name needs to be changed to Verizon ONLY

Sent from my AT&T SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using DroidForums

Evening

Reaction score
As you are also looking out for some games for Samsung galaxy I would suggest you to go for the below:

• MODERN COMBAT SANDSTORM
  • N.O.V.A. 2 HD
  • NFS HOT PURSUIT HD
  • FIFA 10
  • NFS
  • FIFA 2012 HD
  • Light Racer 3D 1.2

These are few of good games and you will enjoy them a lot.