Samsung Galaxy S: Engadget

Reaction score
What carriers are getting this phone? I want to get my father a smartphone for his B-Day but he has T-Mobile and the Nexus one is a ***** to deal with right now.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
My wife had a Samsung prior to her Droid and it wasn't anything but pure T crap. I've never owned anything but Motos due to their fantastic build quality.

Just MHO, and 2Cents.

I can find a whole bunch of people who say the same thing about Motorola. Kind of reminds me of the old Ford/Chevy arguments. For those of you who were around when Ford and Chevy were the best.

We haven't heard anything yet about it coming to Verizon, but we haven't heard anything saying it wouldn't be coming to Verizon.

Yep, I'm THAT old! LOL :)
FORD man here! I'll drive my F-150 till hovercraft are the way people get about!

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
What carriers are getting this phone? I want to get my father a smartphone for his B-Day but he has T-Mobile and the Nexus one is a ***** to deal with right now.

Nothing concrete yet but it is rumored to be coming to all four major US carries. The AT&T version is supposed to be the only one not having a camera flash and the Sprint version will be the last to launch. Again all rumors.

Oh and Ford vs. Chevy??? Ha!!!!! Ford all the way even though I have two Chrysler products in the driveway right now. :)