Samsung Galaxy Note 9 already being tested: in-display fingerprint sensor key focus !

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Foremost amongst these leaks, as reported by serial and well known Samsung leakster MMDDJ and Ice Universe, is that the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is currently in an intensive testing period, with its detailed model number listed:

Interestingly, this information about the intensive testing period comes at the same time as many rumours about the nature of what the Note 9 is trying to deliver this year, which is a in-screen optical fingerprint sensor, something that up till this point elusive in the mainstream flagship smartphone market.

a941d25c0202350faf38146a985e77cc.jpg
928d15f8d4871599eb14675450d44f8a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I never use the scanner so it's not a big deal for me. But that slo MO camera will be tough to pass up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
the rumor mill is active :)
I would say it is a rumor, but when major phone web pages are talking about it I don't think it's a room at this time. Pages like Droid life in Android headlines are reporting it this time so they usually do not report rumors unless they have a source.

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Twitter
DroidNCState
don't forget, they talked about it for the note 8 too
Only the the ones overseas pretty much. Not Droid Life, Android Headlines, or Android Police. They never speak on Rumors unless it comes from a solid source.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Only the the ones overseas pretty much. Not Droid Life, Android Headlines, or Android Police. They never speak on Rumors unless it comes from a solid source.

good point, just tried to do a search to see where I saw the info about the note 8 and it took three pages of search before there was an entry that was not about a note 9. then it was a few more pages of note 9. I gave up :)