Nexus 6P

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm a minimalist when it comes to my phone and I really didn't want to put a case on my Note 5, but it was just too darn slippery of a phone so I had to get one. I have a Spigen clear case, but my daily case is this one:

61O29OSp9kL._SL1208_.jpg

It is extremely thin and I really love the case. Provides extra grip without really changing the feel of the phone.

One downside is the cutouts aren't as precise as shown in that render. The cutout for the flash/heartrate sensor, is wider and taller than the actual hardware. Leaves a bit more exposure, otherwise every other cutout is good, though camera cutout is a bit off (mine is anyway). I brought this up to the company and hopefully its addressed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0159XYNE6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I know this is a little old now but i have seen Skins for Otterbox Defender. I was Contemplating Making my Own. I was Wondering if anyone tried or has a Photoshop Template for one.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I know this is a little old now but i have seen Skins for Otterbox Defender. I was Contemplating Making my Own. I was Wondering if anyone tried or has a Photoshop Template for one.
Im interested in this for future phones, since you mentioned it.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I know that is not for the skin but when I was googling it I stumbled on that.