Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases Discussion Thread

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here's a thread for folks to discuss the various cases that are (or will be) available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Don't forget to share where you got yours from (or where you are looking at buying it from), and the price.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I can say that keyboard case (Note 5) looks like it came out of the 80's :) The heck were they thinking when they developed that? AWESOME concept, great execution, horrendous design

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I can say that keyboard case (Note 5) looks like it came out of the 80's :) The heck were they thinking when they developed that? AWESOME concept, great execution, horrendous design
I'm betting it will do well overseas. Asian markets. Least we forget a lot of people in those countries still like flip phones.

I don't think the keyboard case was truly meant for the US, but I'm sure they'll be glad to sell them here as an afterthought.

Caesars

Reaction score
I have the s view on now and intend to order the supcase and uag soon.

The s view was $50 I believe.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Caesars

Reaction score
I was surprised the clear spigen was only $10, it should be in soon.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I bought the Otterbox Defender and am very happy with it. Im glad the Wireless Charger works with the case. After I bought it i thought that would be a Concern. Then again I did get the Samsung Wireless Charger for Free. Technically also the Otterbox since Best Buy Gave me a Gift Card.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would be tempted to go with a bumper or skin but then again those needing protection, that will not fly.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I have a thing for wallet cases. My N5 wallet case is an Abacus, blue bought from Amazon for $9.99. It fits perfectly, can still use wireless charger, s-pen access is perfect, great protection and it's the only wallet or purse I need when I go into the store.
2bd7d6dcc5e51b1906c8e4bbb3c1b4be.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KooleyCat

Reaction score
I might go with otterbox defender and spigen case and maybe a a glass screen protector ,too

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I have a thing for wallet cases. My N5 wallet case is an Abacus, blue bought from Amazon for $9.99. It fits perfectly, can still use wireless charger, s-pen access is perfect, great protection and it's the only wallet or purse I need when I go into the store.
2bd7d6dcc5e51b1906c8e4bbb3c1b4be.jpg

I've always liked the thought of a wallet case just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Note 4tified

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
I've always liked the thought of a wallet case just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Note 4tified
It offers great protection and is very convenient to have all you need in that phone wallet. The downside is that it probably wouldn't work real well if you carry your phone in your pocket.

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Here are some Ghostek Cases!

Note 5 Case, Ghostek Cloak Series (Updated Version) for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Slim Cover Case Armor | Tempered Glass Screen Protector | Lifetime Warranty Exchange | Aluminum Bumper | Ultra Fit (Black)
71j0tvqXMpL._SL1500_.jpg

61djUGgyFSL._SL1200_.jpg

Galaxy Note 5 Case,Moment Dextrad[Shockproof]][Stand Feature]Dual Layer Armor Defender Shock Absorption protective

61D8CsQ7N2L._SL1000_.jpg

Vogue

61zdjlQOPCL._SL1000_.jpg

Source