Samsung Galaxy Note 4 leak suggests huge QHD display and improved camera

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
gn4.jpg

If there's one thing that you're guaranteed to see at IFA, it's Samsung showing off the fourth version of the Galaxy Note. Unfortunately, any surprise factor the company might have been relying on has been lost if this credible-looking spec list is true. Indonesian retailer Erafone is claiming that the new flagship will arrive with a 5.7-inch 1,440 x 2,560 (515 ppi) Super AMOLED display and a 16-megapixel camera with optical image stabilization. Like other Samsung units, the device will come in two variants, one packing a quad-core Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S) and an octa-core version running an Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C) that we assume will remain in Korea. Rounding out the notable specs are 4GB RAM, up to 128GB of microSD card storage and Android KitKat 4.4.3. According to the retailer, the device is priced at IDR 9,499,000, which roughly converts to $812, but either way, September 3rd simply cannot come fast enough.

Source

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doesn't 4.4.3 have a security hole that got patched in .4?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yes it does.. That's why 4.4.4 came so quickly... Hmm... And that price point, ouch... None the less, it looks and sounds amazing.

Sent from my XT1060

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it does.. That's why 4.4.4 came so quickly... Hmm... And that price point, ouch... None the less, it looks and sounds amazing.

Sent from my XT1060
That has me scratching my head at the lack of the 4.4.4. They had plenty of time to get it on there before release.
Yes it does look like a nice, good spec'd phone but it looks to me recently like Samsung thinks folks are turning from iSheep to sSheeple with what they are doing.
For camera buffs I can attest (G2 user) that optical stabilization does indeed make quite a difference in photo quality keepers vs throw aways that you are forced to keep because it was a once in a lifetime moment. More mp not anywhere near as much as the os. My G2 gets some really nice shots at 50 iso (much better depth) that the os helps prevent blur prevalent on other phone cameras for at that low of an iso.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm thinking all specs with 3GB ram ...I don't see it going up to 4..

M8 tap'd

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Rumor has it at 4GB

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We'll see in a couple of weeks. I won't be surprised at 3GB or 4GB, which will be here soon in something if not on the Note4

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk