Salvage Let's Golf 2 on Rom'd TB?

duckswtfpwn

Reaction score
So I am ROM'd to Airborne, and I used Titanium backup to backup all of my apps and data before doing it. Now when I bring up Titanium backup all of the apps except for Let's Golf 2 and Guitar Hero will let me restore. Why wont it let me restore Let's Golf 2? I already paid for it and I thoroughly enjoy playing it? Is my only option to CWM restore everytime I want to play that one game, save and then Restore to my Airborne MOD?

mkjellgren

Reaction score
What do you mean it won't let you restore? If you backed everything up properly your game data should be restored like everything else.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
D

duckswtfpwn

Reaction score
It has a line through it. When I menu click on it the restore button doesn't show up like everything else. Maybe I am not restoring everything correctly. I go to batch and select restore apps and data. Although I have to say "install" to every app, which is annoying. Everything but those 2 apps work. Maybe I didn't back it up correctly even though it had the backup time on it.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
It would kind of suck to lose your saved games data but cannot you simply download it from the market?