Lets golf 2 game question please help if you can

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Lets golf 2 game was pre installed on my t bolt now I can't find this in the market an the few versions I have found online every time I install them I get a message that pops up saying this is not a original file ......I do not have antivirus on my phone so I know that ls not it anyone that could send me the link to this game I would really appreciate it .....I have already charged my Verizon account for the game I just really want to play it again it is really fun

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Dude I usually dont support bloatware but this game is dam fun for no reason

hatephil

Reaction score
I know. I played it. It was awesome, but I just couldn't do it. Gotta stick to your principles.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Dude i wish all bloatware was that fun .....idc about how much bloat ware they pile on these pones you always can freeze it !!!!!!

jaw123

Reaction score
Charge for clicking pre-installed Lets Golf 2 on Thunderbolt?

Ok, I am new to android and just got my Thunderbolt. I was checking pre-installed apps on the phone and in doing so I clicked "Lets Golf 2" and after few more clicks on the screen I saw a message like "Thanks for buying this game, you will see the charge on your Verizon wireless Bill". I have no idea how this happened. While clicking through I did NOT see the price of the game and never gave my consent to buy the game, then how come it says I bought the game? Any ideas? Or is it a trick from Verizon? And does anyone know how much they are going to charge me? What should I do to avoid that charge?

Thanks!

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
call VZW BUT THATS IT BRO