issue with apps (nfs shift & lets golf 2) won't stay uninstalled, very weird...

tganyan

Reaction score
I apologize if this has been addressed elsewhere in the forums.

I purchased my samsung stratosphere a while back and it came with both NFS Shift and Let's Golf 2. I don't want either of these games, never play them and they are pretty large (around 100mb each). I've googled the problem and done a little research and everytime someone posts with this issue they are given the OBVIOUS answer of manage apps, uninstall, etc.. I'm fairly tech savvy and this was the first thing I thought to do. I've uninstalled both of these games multiple times and for somereason they ALWAYS come back, no matter how many times I uninstall these programs they're back on my app list by the next day. This is extremely weird, almost computer virus-like behavior, can anyone tell me how to get these off my phone for good?

wcjeep

Reaction score
When I uninstall/disable crapware they fall to the bottom of the list. They no longer update.

OP
T

tganyan

Reaction score
When I uninstall/disable crapware they fall to the bottom of the list. They no longer update.

Thanks for the response!

I'm sorry but I'm not sure how this is helpful, maybe I'm misunderstanding something... those 2 programs came with the phone I wouldn't classify them as "crapware". Even if they are, I want them off my phone entirely, whether they are updating or not is completely irrelevant, they're still taking up space on my phone and refuse to be uninstalled.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Unless you root and use a program like Titanium Backup to delete them, it is not recommended as it may affect future updates. Best thing to do is go to Manage App, and disable them. You may need to uninstall all updates, then force close for the Disable button to appear.