Sally Spa game on iPhone and Android different prices. why?

hellokitty08

Reaction score
I have the Sally Spa game on the iPhone and I bought it for $2.99 but on the android it's for $5.99. Why is there a difference in price? That's just ridiculous.

dinamael

Reaction score
More competition for paid game apps on iPhone is the likely cause.

Anyway, I'd recommend Turbo Subs for $1.99 ahead of Sally. Fun game. Also Farm Frenzy if you don't have that one, it's probably my favorite game on the Droid so far.

:motdroidvert:

dmo580

Reaction score
Is it the same quality game? iPhone games tend to be better unless its a direct port.... Just like the iPhone versions of mosta pps are better (IM+, Facebook, etc)

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
Is it the same quality game? iPhone games tend to be better unless its a direct port.... Just like the iPhone versions of mosta pps are better (IM+, Facebook, etc)

the apps on iphone and android should be equivalent. especially facebook, IM and etc. i dont know why they would make it any different.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

the apps on iphone and android should be equivalent. especially facebook, IM and etc. i dont know why they would make it any different.

Because coding for the iPhone and for an Android device is significantly different. Not to mention that coding for an Android device typically involves either building in switches for different devices or coding for the "lowest common denominator" in terms of o/s version and/or hardware capabilities.

If you had ever coded an application (especially a game) for a multitasking environment you'd understand that difference.