Safestrap older version?

Reaction score
So currently the Safestrap Bionic version offered by hash-of-codes does not install with the error being "unable to parse program", I googled this problem and there are also other people like me who can't install the newer version of Safestrap but supposedly the latest older [if that makes sense] version does work. So does anyone have a download link?

maaybraak

Reaction score
R u talking about v2.11?

Sent from my ICED .242 DROID BIONIC

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
Yeah. Everytime I try to install it whether from SD Card or even another program like Dropbox, it keeps saying there's a problem parsing the package

maaybraak

Reaction score
Wow, I can't imagine why ur having the issue 'cause normally if something is going to go wrong w/software updates it's going to happen to me. But thankfully, the only problem I ran into was having Bootstrap installed as well, and then trying to install another ROM w/both recoveries installed at the same time (BIG problems). If u have Bootstrap installed, try un-installing it, wiping cache, and then try installing Safestrap. It might help.

Sent from my ICED .244 DROID BIONIC

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
I never had Bootstrap, wiped the cache off my phone but the 2.11 version still did not install. However the 1.07 offered by linxugator did work.

maaybraak

Reaction score
Good deal. Glad u found something that worked for u! That stuff can be a headache...

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
I'M SO DUMB. I just realized it's because 2.11 is for ICS so I would need to have downloaded an ICS Leak in order for it to work [which I don't want to]

So problem solved. You need ICS for the 2.11 version.

maaybraak

Reaction score
xPlatinum-Androidx said:
I'M SO DUMB. I just realized it's because 2.11 is for ICS so I would need to have downloaded an ICS Leak in order for it to work [which I don't want to]

So problem solved. You need ICS for the 2.11 version.

Oh, ok...I took it for granted that u were on one of the ICS leaks because most of the people on these threads are. Sorry about that.

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
Oh, ok...I took it for granted that u were on one of the ICS leaks because most of the people on these threads are. Sorry about that.

Hahaha no, I'm one of the few hoping to just get the "official" update from the phone to get it over with and not need to install an ICS leak.

maaybraak

Reaction score
xPlatinum-Androidx said:
Hahaha no, I'm one of the few hoping to just get the "official" update from the phone to get it over with and not need to install an ICS leak.

I can definitely admire ur patience! Lol