Bionic .902 FXZ with all necessary files to Root

draexo

Reaction score
This is a simple bundle of files to restore your Bionic to the current latest OTA of .902 and to root it. Link is here: http://adf.ly/8jgrL
Includes:

- Motofail for achieving root (linux and windows versions)
- Bionic Bootstrap
- Bionic Safestrap
******** You can install EITHER BOOT OR SAFESTRAP but NOT BOTH *************
- Wifi Tether 3.1 beta 14 (because I find it useful - not needed for root)
- Wifi Analyzer (again, because I find it useful - this is not needed for root)
- RSDLite 5.7 (current version)
- Moto USB Drivers for Windows 32 & 64 Bit

I have merely assembled the files into on archive to make it easier.

I hope this helps!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks downloading now .. new phones come in tomorrow will root wed night :)

jickracer007

Reaction score
I am having major issue getting my phone back up and running so should I go ahead and erase the rsd lite and fxz file I already have and start a new?

jickracer007

Reaction score
Thank you ever so much!!!!!!!!!! I deleted everything I had and re-installed your link I am up and running once again!!!!!!!!!!!!

chuck54

Reaction score
So does RSD lite need adb and/or sdk/jdk??? Downloading this now to see if this helps my probs lol

Edit: unziped with 7 zip the file then the rsd and motor drivers, then unzipped the rsd file, then tried to install RSD 5.7 but it said something .vbs wasn't verified and it must be reinstalled. It keeps saying this, I have more updated motor drivers than 5.5 apperently ..... hhhhheeeeeelllllpppp!!!

Last edited:

jickracer007

Reaction score
help I used your link while my phone was bricked than did the. 905 ota and then went to droudhives and flashed the 6.2.233 and am having serious battery issue amongst some other issues as well.
Tried to get back via FXZ but it only will install to step 2 any ideas?

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
help I used your link while my phone was bricked than did the. 905 ota and then went to droudhives and flashed the 6.2.233 and am having serious battery issue amongst some other issues as well.
Tried to get back via FXZ but it only will install to step 2 any ideas?

I have not heard of this nor experienced it myself. If you can not get the phone to work at all, then I would go to the Rescue Squad section of these forums. People there know more than I do about such things.

OP
draexo

draexo

Reaction score
So does RSD lite need adb and/or sdk/jdk??? Downloading this now to see if this helps my probs lol

Edit: unziped with 7 zip the file then the rsd and motor drivers, then unzipped the rsd file, then tried to install RSD 5.7 but it said something .vbs wasn't verified and it must be reinstalled. It keeps saying this, I have more updated motor drivers than 5.5 apperently ..... hhhhheeeeeelllllpppp!!!

RSDlite should be stand alone. If you are having problems with RSDLite, I would try another computer. There was a week where I bricked my Bionic and my computer, which I had always used RSD lite on, decided it no longer liked RSD Lite. I used my wife's computer and it was fine. It took me a week to figure out what the issue was on my computer and now it runs RSD Lite fine again.

fetchman

Reaction score
When trying to install RSD lite 5.7, I get a message that install failed - error code 2738. Does anyone know what this is and how to correct it?