Safe to assume on pricing

atpjoe

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that the bolt will be cheaper through vzw than best buy? If I could get my money back on my preorder it'd be nice to save 50 bucks. Even if I have to wait longer

Sent from my GSBv1.2 using DroidForums App

metzor

Reaction score
Is it safe to assume that the bolt will be cheaper through vzw than best buy? If I could get my money back on my preorder it'd be nice to save 50 bucks. Even if I have to wait longer

It's not safe to assume anything at this point. Usually the phones are only cheaper at VZW if there is some mail in rebate offer, but those were supposedly done away with. My feeling is it'll be $250 at both.

OP
A

atpjoe

Reaction score
Do you know if there's a activation fee at best buy for upgrading to a new phone?

rickyrick3513

Reaction score
And you also know that if you pre-order at best buy, your' not really losing money you get a 50$ gift card towards the phone.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It's not safe to assume anything at this point. Usually the phones are only cheaper at VZW if there is some mail in rebate offer, but those were supposedly done away with. My feeling is it'll be $250 at both.

Ahh but the rebate offer was only from 1/31 to 2/14. After that I have not seen a new Verizon rebate form. Therefore they can still break one out on us.. Look at this link.. It shows that the no rebate was just in place for the *hone launch..

New Verizon Wireless rebate sheet reaffirms policy change | BGR | Boy Genius Report

OP
A

atpjoe

Reaction score
And you also know that if you pre-order at best buy, your' not really losing money you get a 50$ gift card towards the phone.

Yes I know. I wasn't sure if vzw would sell it for 199 or not that is why I asked.

metzor

Reaction score

Ahh but the rebate offer was only from 1/31 to 2/14. After that I have not seen a new Verizon rebate form. Therefore they can still break one out on us.. Look at this link.. It shows that the no rebate was just in place for the *hone launch..

New Verizon Wireless rebate sheet reaffirms policy change | BGR | Boy Genius Report

Damn, I thought MIRs were gone for good. Oh well, thanks for clearing that up.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if you go through Verizon website then the rebates are instant. Plus they ship over night. Yeah you got to wait that one night, but you don't have to worry about waiting for the rebate. I would rather wait one night then a couple weeks.. IMO...