S7 theme store issues..

phil.f.severino

Reaction score
Looking for answers or help.
Since I've picked up my s7 Verizon, bone stock out the box, just about every theme that contains live lock screens do not work on my phone, I've only come across 1 that did work. All the developers say it's the theme store and the theme store says it's the developers...I've done the normal things like restart, Uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, cleared data, even wiped partion cache multiple times and nothing changes. Any ideas why they don't seem to like my phone? It's frustrating as I've seen YouTube video of what some look like but all I get is static image.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Interesting ... I was unaware themes had live lockscreens LOL (I found one theme I liked and have stuck with it)

@phil.f.severino what's the name of some of the themes you're having issues with? I can install them and see if I get the same issue

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

OP
P

phil.f.severino

Reaction score
Any theme that has live lock screen...I've only come across one that worked but don't remember the name...it had trees. Currently have the glass premium installed, which should have a live lock screen but all I get is a static image..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Perhaps it's a setting or an incompatible app ... I just installed the free trial (of glass (premium)) and the lockscreen wallpaper is indeed moving for me.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I have had it go both ways...one will work and one will not...sometimes there is feedback that indicates other users are having similar problems and others indicates it'll work...I hope you are able to find some that'll work.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk