S4 White Frost Color

adayub

Reaction score
Hi,

I just unpacked my S4 in white frost a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there was no display piece in white but I had seen some pics online so I got the white frost one. I just realized that the white frost has different tones of white on the front and the back. The front one is dull white (off-white) and the back is bright (frost) white ?

Is it the case with all white frost phones or there is some issue with mine? The shop I buyed from isn't taking it back saying that it the case with all white phones? Is that true ? pls help ?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ad

jamjr74

Reaction score
Doesnt sound right to me. I have seen the white one and the color is uniform over the whole phone. Where did you buy from?

Reaction score
I have the white one and I feel that the front to back colors match very well. Sounds like a not-so-reputable seller to treat you that way.....

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I just unpacked my S4 in white frost a couple of hours ago. Unfortunately there was no display piece in white but I had seen some pics online so I got the white frost one. I just realized that the white frost has different tones of white on the front and the back. The front one is dull white (off-white) and the back is bright (frost) white ?

Is it the case with all white frost phones or there is some issue with mine? The shop I buyed from isn't taking it back saying that it the case with all white phones? Is that true ? pls help ?

Thanks in Advance.

- Ad
If you don't mind, can you post the sellers website link.

BobDog437

Reaction score
Something is wrong! I have the Frost White and mine matches very well. There can be some differences, based on the materials used. I am very picky about this sort of thing and have no issue with my phone. I had a white truck and ordered a white canopy, which was based on the paint color code. When I got it, I was not happy. There were some other issues, but after all was said and done, I got my $2000.00 back. There may be some issues (real, or perceived) about Samsung's use of plastic, in the build.....but, I have never seen, or heard complaints, about the color match.:blink: