S3 is eating emails

Bashlin

Reaction score
My Galaxy seems to be eating emails.. Not all of them but about half just randomly disappear from my in box if left over a few hours.. Any setting I can change?

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

sasscuba

Reaction score
My Galaxy seems to be eating emails.. Not all of them but about half just randomly disappear from my in box if left over a few hours.. Any setting I can change?

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Mine has been doing the same thing. Hopefully someone has an answer for us.

steeletown

Reaction score
This is just a guess but did you try going into the general settings and check the confirm before deleting box are go into the common settings box and change the number of emails in the recent messages box. I think if you have it set at let's say 25 if you receive any more emails the oldest ones will start deleting to make room for the next 25. That might not be it but worth a shot.

sasscuba

Reaction score
Did a bunch of research, apparently there are lots of people with this issue. Google email disappearing s3...there is no fix as of now I just switched to k9 email.

OP
B

Bashlin

Reaction score
Ok, tried marking emails as favorites and they are still disappearing.. This is becoming a huge issue and seems to be getting worse..

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

sasscuba

Reaction score
Ok, tried marking emails as favorites and they are still disappearing.. This is becoming a huge issue and seems to be getting worse..

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Just disable the stock email app and use k9. There is no fix I have researched it until blue in the face. K9 is way better.