Running rooted .602 ...Can I still flash?

SimplexMango

Reaction score
Do I need to SBF back to say a TBH .596 pre rooted gb? Or will .602 still work even though this ROM is made for .596 GB. Has anyone tried this yet?

OP
S

SimplexMango

Reaction score
Flashing rom now from rooted .602 GB. Will let everyone know how it went.

McBain01

Reaction score
Yes, please let us know. Im running .602 rooted as well and am interested in trying this rom.

OP
S

SimplexMango

Reaction score
So far so good. Flashed perfectly with no hiccups. I just followed the instructions as if I had .596. I havent messed around too terribly much yet, all I can say is that its FAST :)

OP
S

SimplexMango

Reaction score
One little problem. Having issues restoring my contacts. FB works fine and I have those contacts, however no gmail contacts and google didnt sync when I installed rom. Any ideas on how to recover my old contacts?

OP
S

SimplexMango

Reaction score
Nevermind, a little more snooping around in my phone I figured it out lol. Works great! So heres what I was talking about

When you flash the rom you sign into google, and then it asks you if you want it to sync all of your backed up google stuff onto your phone. SKIP, it wont work!
Then once you've completed the rest of everything... Settings>Accounts>Click on Google account>Check sync gmail and sync contacts