Running .901 how do I revert to .893?

OP
I

Imprezive

Reaction score
I am now officially Bricked:

AP Fastboot flashmode s ( boot failure)

message i get no idea what to do right now.. anyone have any suggestions ?

Blayzejlm

Reaction score
Is .901 an official update? I'm on .893 non-rooted but when I check for update, it says I'm up to date

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is .901 an official update? I'm on .893 non-rooted but when I check for update, it says I'm up to date

First, a bit about OTA updates.

1- They are RANDOM; so random that if you bought 2 Bionics at the same time, one could get an update long before the other.

2- Tthey are mandatory (unless you're rooted and can get around it). When you see a notification to download (or install) and decline, it'll ask again in an hour.

3- They can arrive in the background. What you'd see is a question on if you want to install it (rather than download and install).

4- When you check for an update, you are pinging the carrier, who checks to see if you're scheduled to receive it. If you are, then you'll get notice that an update is available to download. This means that if you're scheduled to get the update on, say, February 28 at 3:47am, your phone will say that it's "up to date" until then despite the fact that others on this forum had been getting it since the 13th.

That being said, A couple dozen people got the .901 update OTA by accident. It was captured so you can install it manually if you wish.