[Rumor] Will Samsung Launch A Galaxy S6 Edge Iron Man Special Edition?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hate Samsung.. And I'd buy it. . Sweet looking device... If they pull off the chrome red paint especially...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
165511d1425362449t-galaxy-s6-iron-man-edition-img_20150303_121602.jpg

The image above has surfaced across the Web yesterday. Will Samsung launch a special edition Iron Man Galaxy S6 Edge. Sounds like a winner to me. Right now it's just another rumor. We don't know if these photos are a Photoshop hoax or the real deal. We will keep you informed as additional information becomes available.

165525d1425370272t-galaxy-s6-iron-man-edition-screenshot_2015-03-03-17-06-44-1.png

marvel-s-avengers-age-of-ultron.jpg

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That image is from back in January at CES. Samsung has fictional branded devices in the film, and they displayed them at the show.

Here is the Cool Samsung Concept Tech Tony Stark Will Use in Avengers: Age of Ultron

Doesn't necessarily mean they'll do some Avengers editions of their devices, but it wouldn't be a bad move. Those fan mockups look great.
True,
Was posting that showing it is possible as marvel and Samsung has a business relationship. With that said you can bet that will be a pretty penny for that phone.
And next year with civil war they can have spiderman as well.

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Why is that, do you believe everything you READ on the WWW.

No. I had an S4 and I thought touchwiz was complete garbage. From the UI that seemed disjointed from the natural android environment when navigating between apps, to the annoying sound effects and "life companion graphics". Is that OK?

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I don't see any lag here on my S4 , maybe if you leaned how to set up and use your device it would help. And this is not ios, you are not stuck using TW.
ttps://Galaxy S4 with no lag Nova Launcher - YouTube

??? What are you talking about? I never mentioned lag. I just hate the UI.

Sure you can change the launcher but what I don't like is having a device that looks different from one app or menu to another. Look at how different the icons and menus are between the launch screen and apps which have switched to "material design". It looks like you're using two different devices where nothing looks uniform throughout the device and I find it annoying. What I don't feel like doing is changing 20 different things when all I want is a uniform experience. And, if I want to change the UI I shouldn't have to deal with Knox or anything else.

Look, I just don't like Samsung. My prerogative.

Thanks for your advice on how to use my device, but lag wasn't my issue.