[Rumor] Pics of the Google Nexus 10 Tablet User Manual Leaked

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nexus_10_guide_2.png

We are calling this one a rumor, but it certainly looks legit. Supposedly some pics of the soon-to-be-released Samsung/Google Nexus 10 Tablet manual have just been released. While a manual is hardly as exciting as pics of the actual device, at least they potentially confirm the existence of the device and seemingly validate all the previous rumors. Of course, it could be fake, but creating a whole user-manual seems like an awful lot of trouble to go through just to pull off an internet hoax.

Nexus_10_guide_1.png

Ultimately, we only have to wait until Monday to find out for sure. Although these pics of the manual don't confirm this, supposedly the display for this next Nexus tablet device will surpass the quality of the Retina display in the 3rd Gen iPad. If true, it would be another feature coupe to add to the growing list in Android's favor.

Source: NexusTablets.net via CNET

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I had a Transformer Prime and sold it. Bought a Nexus 7 and am WAY happier with it. The size was a big issue for me and I like the smaller form factor. I've never wanted a camera on my N7 or HDMI out. If what was posted is true about the N10, I'm glad I have my N7. Though I would like LED notification on my N7. That thats a minor feature to be missing.

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am crossing fingers for this to be announced at the Google event. I bricked my Tprime and had to sell it for parts on ebay. Maybe this one will come in at around $350

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I've been loving my Xoom since day one. I feel it getting old though, so count me in.

And, how can you possibly tell if it's ugly or not from a wire diagram?
It's going to be a black slab that's thinner than an iPad. C'mon, man.