[Rumor] Moto Maker Coming to Sprint & VZW on Nov. 11th; Maybe T-Mobile Soon Too

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-maker-vzw-sprint.jpg

When the Moto X launched many were disappointed that the Moto Maker customization options were exclusive to AT&T customers. Several of us at HQ speculated that the customization options would eventually become available to nearly all the carriers and not just AT&T. It turns out our speculation might be proven accurate. Not only will Verizon be getting the Moto Maker customization options on November 11th, it looks like a new leak indicates Sprint will as well. In fact, we have even heard some rumors that T-Mobile might get their Moto Maker options on November 8th, although we couldn't confirm it yet either.

We will keep an eye on this and confirm any details as they hit the web. Are any of you interested in grabbing a Moto Maker customized Moto X on any of these carriers?

Source: Phandroid via MotoXForums

husker_fan

Reaction score
So is this in any way confirmed? I haven't talked to anyone at customer service for motorola or verizon that will confirm it.

I am sick of my Droid 3 and don't want to get my hopes up once again about getting a Moto Maker version Moto X.

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No official confirmation yet, although VZW has indicated it would eventually offer the Moto Maker option.