[Rumor] HTC Working on New One XXL with quad-core Snapdragon APQ8064 CPU

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC-One-XXL-Qualcomm-Snapdragon-S-4-Pro-APQ8064.jpg

It looks like HTC is already hard at work on a new flagship device to eventually (and maybe fairly soon) replace the HTC One X. This new device is called the HTC One XXL, and it will potentially pack some amazing features. According to some supposedly leaked screenshots, we can expect the following specs:
  • A Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro APQ8064 processor with Adreno 320 quad-core GPU
  • 2GB of RAM
  • 8MP rear camera (likely the same camera in the current HTC One X)
  • 1.8MP front-facing camera
  • 4.7 inch HD display
As always, we will keep you informed as we find out more, but it is likely we will see this phone sometime before the end of this year, and maybe even next quarter. What do you guys think of this behemoth?

Source: HTCOneForum via UnWiredView

bluefire7002

Reaction score
Those are some specs to get excited about :)
Only if it comes to Verizon... Hopefully by then Quad core is compatible

52brandon

Reaction score
that's a beast of a phone. Wish they'd make em smaller though. They're becoming less like phones and more like tablets

VooDooCC

Reaction score
I saw the topic and thought this was about the rumored HTC phablet note competitor. Oh well, still some impressive specs. Too bad it most likely won't be coming to verizon since the didn't get the other phones of the one series.

77Pat

Reaction score
I saw the topic and thought this was about the rumored HTC phablet note competitor. Oh well, still some impressive specs. Too bad it most likely won't be coming to verizon since the didn't get the other phones of the one series.

Maybe this is one of the reasons Verizon did not go with a top of the line 'one' series. They had already seen some of the feedback from the Razr->Razr Maxx.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea.....for any phone on any carrier it has to be LTE now. I cant go back to 3G only...lol. Reminds me of the move from dial up to DSL, Cable.

I tried WiMax.....so when I say LTE...I mean LTE...lol. Although HSPA, HSPA+ is nice. I'm sure WiMax might be good for some...its just not good for places I hang out, live. Its wild cuz where I work WiMax is fine...and I live near my job.