rubiX Focused 2.0.1: UPDATED

dlbrown75

Reaction score
Can we get the blur camera with this Rom? great rom by the way. Im back from Liberty, also good but honestly too many bugs.

bmerrill63

Reaction score

farsideny

Reaction score
Music not recognized

I just installed the rubix 2.01 on droid x. The first install was great BUT I couldn't get any of my music to play on any app (Music, Double Twist, Winamp, etc..) and I couldn't get Pandora to stream music either. Not sure if they are related but those functions were working on my previous rubix install.

I followed your directions and wiped everything and did the install twice but still having the same problem.

I would appreciate any help. I am a bit of a newbie to this but I have had your rubix rom running before and I love it.

jdm627

Reaction score
I just installed the rubix 2.01 on droid x. The first install was great BUT I couldn't get any of my music to play on any app (Music, Double Twist, Winamp, etc..) and I couldn't get Pandora to stream music either. Not sure if they are related but those functions were working on my previous rubix install.

I followed your directions and wiped everything and did the install twice but still having the same problem.

I would appreciate any help. I am a bit of a newbie to this but I have had your rubix rom running before and I love it.
I always use wipe and format. Music it´s working if you like flash again.

DBLX

Reaction score
I'm going to use this rom. Its my first time. What program should I use for terminal emulator? I have
Titanium backup, rom manager, z4 root installed. Is there anything else I need? I've made a backup of my current sys. Help so I can get off the fence. Lol. Just apprehensive. Can I follow the YouTube video of the rubix 1.9.7 install?
Thanks!

jdm627

Reaction score
I'm going to use this rom. Its my first time. What program should I use for terminal emulator? I have
Titanium backup, rom manager, z4 root installed. Is there anything else I need? I've made a backup of my current sys. Help so I can get off the fence. Lol. Just apprehensive. Can I follow the YouTube video of the rubix 1.9.7 install?
Thanks!
If you rooted, you need version 2.2.1 bootloader 30.04 and ready for amazing Rubix.
Bootstrap you need it too for going to recovery mode.
Read perfect before rooting your DX

jdm627

Reaction score
Thanks!

roooler

lakingslayer

Reaction score
Just upgraded to 2.0.1 last night. I'm still having issues with the 'Words with friends' app force closing. Other than that this ROM rocks. Great battery life.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DBLX

Reaction score
Should I "wipe cache partition" after wipe data/factory reset? Noticed this was done with rubix 1.9. install.

TIA1

bill12690

Reaction score
Anyone having the same issues I am? Flashed this yesterday and I cant go to bluetooth settings or manage any applications without getting a FC. I wiped data and cache twice before the install..

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone having the same issues I am? Flashed this yesterday and I cant go to bluetooth settings or manage any applications without getting a FC. I wiped data and cache twice before the install..

LOL, I hope you didnt flash this on your Droid...J/K. I havent had any issues like that with this ROM. You may want to start from scratch, wipe data and cache. Reflash. Im sure it will fix it.

bill12690

Reaction score
Ohh lmao no that sig is old im on a dx now. Also I don't have battery manager in settings. A friend flashed the same thing yesterday and he has all the same problems

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
Ok, I feel like a bean-head but I can't get the script to backup my apps. Here's a screen shot. What am I doing wrong?
aefc695a-db26-bf92.jpg

DX on rubiX Focused 2.0.1 via DF app

bill12690

Reaction score
Nevermind about the battery manager, still having the other mentioned issues on both phones after wiping data and cache twice