Rotate screen manually?

lm2

Reaction score
Sorry if this is obvious, but i've disabled auto-rotate but still want landscape once in a while. Is there an easy way to rotate the screen manually?

jckhmr

Reaction score
Bump man, I agree. I don't like it switching automatically, so a manual type would be cool. Other than sliding the keyboard out :p

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Just download "Auto Rotate Switch" and leave on the Landscape Mode setting. You can map the Auto Rotate Switch to a button on your Bionic, I have it as my long press search. Meaning I hold down the little magnifying glass and it will turn the phones auto rotate on or off. I usually leave it off, unless I need it, then I just long press the search button and turn the phone like you normally would to go to landscape. When I'm done, I long press it again, and back to normal. Extremely useful.

OP
L

lm2

Reaction score
Just download "Auto Rotate Switch" and leave on the Landscape Mode setting. You can map the Auto Rotate Switch to a button on your Bionic, I have it as my long press search. Meaning I hold down the little magnifying glass and it will turn the phones auto rotate on or off. I usually leave it off, unless I need it, then I just long press the search button and turn the phone like you normally would to go to landscape. When I'm done, I long press it again, and back to normal. Extremely useful.

EXACTLY what I was looking for! THANK YOU.