Rooting on Mac

dbrown8579

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm pretty sure this has been asked before but I can't seem to find a definitive answer. I am a Mac user (not 1 pc in the house, lol) and want to root my Thunderbolt. Problem being that I can't seem to find any files or rooting instructions that aren't for a PC, can anyone provide some guidance?

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
Go to YouTube and search fryetech, he has one for it. There is also a thread in here for it but ultimately it will lead u to YouTube anyways

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

djj624

Reaction score
Simi automatic, by fryetech has one, I used it and it worked perfectly. Go onto to YouTube on your mac, type in simi automatic, fryetech root for MAC. Root the phone along.with the vid and you'll be all set.

OP
D

dbrown8579

Reaction score
I saw that video, which said the files were in the video description, but when you go to the youtube video there is no description and no way to leave comments, therefore no way to get the files he says to download in the video, lol.

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
Should be able to click more on the description and the dl should be there.. haven't looked at it lately so maybe it changed don't know

OP
D

dbrown8579

Reaction score
This is the video I had found - as you can see there is no info what so ever...not sure if anyone knows of a different one that might have it.

[video=youtube;W5U1xuQPi1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5U1xuQPi1Q]YouTube - Easy root HTC Thunderbolt on Mac OS X[/video]

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
OK I just checked, dl not there but if u got to fryetech.com it under the download tab