Rooted YES! but....

MDriod

Reaction score
Im on the market looking for my apps and cant find them.....like handcent sms is not showing up???? Whats going on did i do something?? :(

OP
MDriod

MDriod

Reaction score
A Motorola Driod :motdroidvert: and how do i see that?? The current recovery? Clockworkmod 1.8.1.4

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
lol,you have alot to learn, um go to setting,about phone and scroll down to model version

OP
MDriod

MDriod

Reaction score
new to this yeaa lol ummm ok i have model number droid, of course firmware 2.1, baseband c_01.3e.03p, build number bugless beast V1.1

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
thats weird that your market apps arent showing up, i dont remember much about 2.1 but you could just jump to the 2.2 froyo. you would have flash and much more improvement overall. just my opinion. sorry i cant help you out,it should be there unless BB v 1.1 had market issues,id look in the thread where you got the rom and see if others have same issue

OP
MDriod

MDriod

Reaction score
i got the rom from rom manager sooo yea umm hmmm idk what to do ill keep looking.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You know it's spelled "Droid" right? Your name, phone model in your profile thing and even in your posts, they all say "Driod" lol.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know it's spelled "Droid" right? Your name, phone model in your profile thing and even in your posts, they all say "Driod" lol.
Haha lol I hope that was intentional ;)

Edit. Maybe try finding a market fix somewhere or installing a rom might help.

Sent from my Tapatalk using Droid