Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Google+?

enduser2941

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am still fighting this insufficient space error when installing or updating certain apps so I wanted to go in and just uninstall the crap I don't use, and have no plans to ever use, that I know of any way. Can someone tell me if I will royally screw myself if I uninstall Google +? I don't use it. Never used it, Don't like It and don't want it, but like so many other things it may be tied into so many things I don't want to risk killing my device so I thought I would ask first if anyone has history of uninstall in Google +?

BTW, I have tried every method I have found online that is said to fix this insufficient space issue, but it still persists. Very frustrating!

Thanks!

EU

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
How much space do you have on your internal storage ? You can definitely uninstall G+ won't hurt anything at all ..

M8 tap'd

OP
E

enduser2941

Reaction score
I have GB's free on both internal device, internal SD, and external SD. There is another post somewhere here about this insufficient space problem. Sadly I'm in the hospital and can't look it up right now. There I more than enough space everywhere so this error should not be happening. It started out with just the FB app yelling now other apps are having the problem like GO Weather. I just don't get it,.. :(

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Sorry to hear about hospital..hope all is well ...I will check around if any other same issues ..

M8 tap'd

OP
E

enduser2941

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about hospital..hope all is well ...I will check around if any other same issues ..

M8 tap'd
Thanks mate! I got a bad infection in my arm after getting a surgical procedure done and im on IV antibiotics and Happy judge for the excruciating pain from the selling so im trying to keep my mind occupied so I don't think of the pain.

If you look at my user you should see another thread where I was specifically asking for help getting Facebook to install but kept getting this error. Nothing seemed to work and I have followed ever suggestion throw at me and that I've found on Google, and now it's not just Facebook, it's other apps, as mentioned Go Weather Widget, Swiftkey Keyboard. They are all falling when attempting to install after Downloading saying Insuffucient space. Just makes no sense because there is really plenty.

My guess is that something got messed up at the root level and something isn't where its supposed to be. What that is I have no clue... :( but your help is very much appreciated.

Thank goodness for good pain meds and free hospital WIFI lolol