Rooted Bionic

kac8866

Reaction score
I took the plunge and rooted my bionic. I flashed eclipse 2.2. I found it very stable over the course of a week. Just flashed the latest Gummy ROM. Taking it for a test drive for a couple days. Seems okay for now.
Sent from my XT875 using DroidForums

OP
kac8866

kac8866

Reaction score
Had to go back to eclipse. Gummy had too many issues with data connection.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

NorthGuard

Reaction score
IMO, eclipse is by far the most stable rom out right now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
kac8866

kac8866

Reaction score
Realized I wasn't running Gummy 0.9. Data connectivity seems fine now. So I will give this a run for a couple of days.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
you went with the best one first... you won't get more stable than eclipse.... the ICS roms out there are fun to play with too but have a lot of issues and are hard to deal with as daily drivers

OP
kac8866

kac8866

Reaction score
you went with the best one first... you won't get more stable than eclipse.... the ICS roms out there are fun to play with too but have a lot of issues and are hard to deal with as daily drivers

I've actually been using Gummy 0.90 since Saturday morning. It is running very well. Stable and no data drops. It will be my daily for awhile.

matthew2478

Reaction score
I was running gummy spearmint for about 2 Weeks then went to gummy 0.9 and I have to say spearmint was a better. I just switched back to eclipse. as a daily driver.working in the phone business requires me to show off Android full software like how to view a video using flash which I knew that the codecs aren't ready for any ics ROM

Sent from my DROID BIONIC