Root Disappeared on CM7 Nightly #107

Mturner615

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm running the Droid X, and I was on nightly #107, and when I went to update to #108 today, I realized that me root had disappeared. The superuser is still there, but I can't boot into recovery, or anything (other than the lack of root permission, and not being able to boot in recovery, everything else works fine)

I've tried z4 and motorola one-click root to try and re-root it, but nothing works. I was going to flash back to my previous nightly, however, I can't even boot into recovery to do so.

Suggestions? I don't really want to SBF and reroot and then go through the whole re-roming process again. Also, I haven't installed any new apps since the 107 upgrade except for the gmail update.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
So the only problem is getting into recovery or are none of your root apps working?

OP
M

Mturner615

Reaction score
I have now resolved the issues; however, ROM manager won't show the current nightly. I tried re-installing it, etc, and nothing works and shows the current nightly.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
Have you tried reflashing droid x 2nd init recovery? Sometimes that will not let the nightlies show up until you do. Just a thought.