Root access

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I'm sorry to say, but I can't go into downloading mode. I have turned my htc Desire 610 off and I was holding volume down button for about 10s, then the power button and still nothing, it turns on normally, no download mode.Can you help, please? (thanks for patience)
Have you unchecked Fast Boot in battery settings?

If I helped you please press Thanks!

Drid88

Reaction score
Ok, when I do that, I have a list, I pressed FASTBOOT and there was another list: HBOOT
RAMDUMP
REBOOT
REBOOT FASTBOOT and POWER DOWN, which I pressed when I wanted to go back (turned phone off and startedbup normally) So, I don't know which button to press (I don't wanna crash my mobile phone).

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Sorry, I've been apartment hunting 4 states away from where I live now. I think you're supposed to plug your phone into your computer at this point. Go back into fastboot mode, plug your phone into your PC, and then see what happens. I don't have this phone and I've never messed with HTC, so bear with me, please.

Drid88

Reaction score
[I'm sorry if I ask too much, but I don't know about softwares, rooting, unlocking bootloader and similar.]
There is another problem, when I have downloaded file for my Windows, it couldn't open. I'd really like to have rooted phone...

Attachments

• untitled2.png
    916.8 KB · Views: 333
  • untitled1.png
    992.2 KB · Views: 329

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
[I'm sorry if I ask too much, but I don't know about softwares, rooting, unlocking bootloader and similar.]
There is another problem, when I have downloaded file for my Windows, it couldn't open. I'd really like to have rooted phone...
With that file you downloaded, make sure you right click it with your mouse and select "extract here." Then run the file that was extracted through your program.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Were you able to figure things out?

Drid88

Reaction score
I can't root it, I would really like to root, but rooting isn't going like it should...

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I can't root it, I would really like to root, but rooting isn't going like it should...
Hm. Have you visited the XDA website?

Drid88

Reaction score
Hey, don't give up so quick.
I know you can explain me. Maby trough some video tutorial or something... I really need help about this. I am not a programer or some developer, so I really don't know nothing about it. Please help ASAP!

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hey, don't give up so quick.
I know you can explain me. Maby trough some video tutorial or something... I really need help about this. I am not a programer or some developer, so I really don't know nothing about it. Please help ASAP!
I don't have the device you have, though, so a video tutorial wouldn't work lol. I'm not a programmer or developer, either. I'm just using my limited knowledge.

Drid88

Reaction score
I thought you are developer. I know that tutorial would not work but, I don't konw...