Roms

lloydsw

Reaction score
Somewhere, somehow, I'm under the impression that none of the newer roms -ie within the last none months or so - are loadable with Safestrap.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yea support for SS basically died when the bootloader unlock became available. You may still be able to download some on xda or rzr but they will be outdated.

Sent from my Eclipsed Moto X DE

lloydsw

Reaction score
Yea support for SS basically died when the bootloader unlock became available. You may still be able to download some on xda or rzr but they will be outdated.

There's a bootloader unlock? I was under the impression that if yo didn't unlock the bootloader prior to the last update, you were hosed. That's the sense I get from perusing xda...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Yea you're correct. If my post wasn't clear I was referring to SS Roms... If you haven't unlocked you can not unlock but some old SS roms still exist. Most will be 4.1.2 and outdated.

lloydsw

Reaction score
Yea you're correct. If my post wasn't clear I was referring to SS Roms... If you haven't unlocked you can not unlock but some old SS roms still exist. Most will be 4.1.2 and outdated.

Yeah, if I recall that's why I ended up ditching SS, no point in going back to old ROMs.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I thought just about all the newer ROMS on DroidRZR were SS compatible?

Locke081

Reaction score
Wait, so (I'm new) (to Motorola, so links wouldn't hurt either!) I just got Razr HD w/ factory OS 4.06.25 android — I'm good, right? As long as I don't accept the OTAs when I turn the da**ed thing on (gotta get the SIM card first), I can unlock it. Right? (Be nice: I'm WAY NEW to motorolas :hail:

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
4.06??? I don't remember a 4.06??
If there is such a ting, root that *****!
:D

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
What is a good stable ROM for the HD